6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore one of the world's largest aviaries, the Colombia National Aviary, on this private tour from Cartagena. With a private guide in the lead, you'll enjoy personalized attention and the ability to travel at your own pace. Learn about the native birds of Colombia through guided commentary and enjoy asking as many questions as you like.
- Private tour for just you and your party
- Private round-trip transportation
- Guide tailors commentary to your interests
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Clients will inform us the time and place where they prefer to be picked up
- Rafael Nunez Airport, Cartagena Colombia
- Port of Cartagena, Cl. 28 #24-39, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guianza Express S.A.S
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour Privado Aviario Nacional?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour Privado Aviario Nacional?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tour Privado Aviario Nacional?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour Privado Aviario Nacional?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour Privado Aviario Nacional
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCartagenaShore Excursions - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - Caribbean CoastNature and Wildlife - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastShore Excursions - San Blas IslandsBus Tours - San Blas IslandsNature and Wildlife - San Blas IslandsPorts of Call Tours - San Blas IslandsHalf-day Tours - San Blas IslandsShore Excursions - MedellínBus Tours - MedellínNature and Wildlife - MedellínPorts of Call Tours - MedellínHalf-day Tours - MedellínCategory
Rafael Nuñez House MuseumGold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)La India Catalina MonumentNational Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Plaza de San DiegoTotumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)Palace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)Isla del EncantoConvento de la Popa de la GaleraCartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Naval Museum of the CaribbeanOld Town CartagenaCartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)Old Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)