7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Cartagena’s famed mud volcano, and the indigenous community of Galerazamba on this all-day adventure. After a convenient hotel pickup, soak up a mineral-filled mud bath, visit a salt mine, stop by a museum and monument dedicated to a legendary indigenous woman, India Catalina, and enjoy a delicious lunch included in the tour price.
- Experience Cartagena’s rich culture and remarkable nature on a guided tour
- Relax in a volcanic mud bath and capture memorable photos
- Explore Colombia’s indigenous history with an informative local guide
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: BackpackersCtg Office
Address: Calle 7 infantes, Edf. 7 infantes
Dates: See Availability
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY BackpackersCtg
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Mud Volcano and Indigena's Town (Galerazamba) from Cartagena?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Mud Volcano and Indigena's Town (Galerazamba) from Cartagena?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Mud Volcano and Indigena's Town (Galerazamba) from Cartagena?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Mud Volcano and Indigena's Town (Galerazamba) from Cartagena?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Mud Volcano and Indigena's Town (Galerazamba) from Cartagena
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCartagenaBus Tours - Caribbean CoastNature and Wildlife - Caribbean CoastEco Tours - Caribbean CoastFull-day Tours - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - San Blas IslandsNature and Wildlife - San Blas IslandsEco Tours - San Blas IslandsFull-day Tours - San Blas IslandsBus Tours - MedellínNature and Wildlife - MedellínEco Tours - MedellínFull-day Tours - MedellínCategory
La India Catalina MonumentOld Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)Rafael Nuñez House MuseumConvento de la Popa de la GaleraPlaza de San DiegoIsla del EncantoCartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Naval Museum of the CaribbeanCartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Palace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)Teatro Adolfo Mejia (Teatro Heredia)National Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)