15 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of comfortable facilities (toilets, lockers, tables and sun chairs) in Mambo Beach.
Guide specialized in bilingual bird watching.
Snorkel activity, use of goggles to see underwater.
Biolumiscent plankton activity
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nexxt Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Adventure full day Isla Barú + Mangroves + Snorkel + bioluminescent plankton?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Adventure full day Isla Barú + Mangroves + Snorkel + bioluminescent plankton?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Adventure full day Isla Barú + Mangroves + Snorkel + bioluminescent plankton?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Adventure full day Isla Barú + Mangroves + Snorkel + bioluminescent plankton?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 172398P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCartagenaBus Tours - Caribbean CoastNature and Wildlife - Caribbean CoastEco Tours - Caribbean CoastFull-day Tours - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - San Blas IslandsNature and Wildlife - San Blas IslandsEco Tours - San Blas IslandsFull-day Tours - San Blas IslandsBus Tours - MedellínNature and Wildlife - MedellínEco Tours - MedellínFull-day Tours - MedellínCategory
Rafael Nuñez House MuseumCartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Old Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)Cartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)Plaza de San DiegoNational Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Isla del EncantoPalace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)Convento de la Popa de la GaleraGold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)La India Catalina MonumentTeatro Adolfo Mejia (Teatro Heredia)Naval Museum of the Caribbean