4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Absorb the color and charisma of Cartagena on a half-day tour of the UNESCO-listed Colombian city. In a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle, you’ll admire the beautiful mansions of Manga and ascend to La Popa (temporarily unavailable) – the city’s highest point – for spectacular views. Enter the magnificent San Felipe de Bajaras Castle, absorb the Caribbean spirit of Santo Domingo Square and browse artisan market, Las Bovedas, for unique souvenirs. Refreshments and round-trip transport from your Cartagena hotel is included.
- Half-day tour of the UNESCO-listed city of Cartagena
- Visit landmarks like San Felipe de Bajaras Castle and Santo Domingo Square in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Browse artisan stalls at craft market, Las Bovedas
- Learn about the culture and history of the city from your guide
- Round-trip transport from your Cartagena hotel is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The attraction named "La Popa" is subject to availability (it will be replaced with other monuments or attractions)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sion Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Tour of Cartagena by Air-Conditioned Vehicles?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Tour of Cartagena by Air-Conditioned Vehicles?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Tour of Cartagena by Air-Conditioned Vehicles?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Tour of Cartagena by Air-Conditioned Vehicles?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This is a must take tour early in your trip to Cartagena." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Tour of Cartagena by Air-Conditioned Vehicles
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingCartagenaBus Tours - Caribbean CoastHistorical Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - San Blas IslandsHistorical Tours - San Blas IslandsHalf-day Tours - San Blas IslandsBus Tours - MedellínHistorical Tours - MedellínHalf-day Tours - MedellínCategory
La India Catalina MonumentGold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)Naval Museum of the CaribbeanPlaza de San DiegoCartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)Rafael Nuñez House MuseumOld Town CartagenaConvento de la Popa de la GaleraIsla del EncantoOld Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)National Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Cartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)Palace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)