7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the National Aviary of Colombia and Playa Blanca on this day trip in Cartagena. The popular tourist attraction boasts 138 species of birds, including the Harpy Eagle, the Caribbean Toucan, the Pink Flamingos, and the Crown Crane. Following that, head to Playa Blanca where you’ll enjoy lunch and some relaxation on the sand.
- This family-friendly tour is ideal for bird watchers and nature enthusiasts
- Snorkeling equipment and chairs are available at Playa Blanca
- Lunch at Playa Blanca is provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at the hotel, so we need mandatory the location of your hotel for the pick up, please give detail information.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- The place where you will spend the day is an Eco-Hostel, for that reason the installations and the bathrooms are rustics
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infront of the beach there are coral's rocs and you will need walk for about 3mtrs to left or 3mtrs to right
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY BackpackersCtg
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Eco Plan National Aviary and Lunch in Playa Mambo Beach Barú?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Eco Plan National Aviary and Lunch in Playa Mambo Beach Barú?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Eco Plan National Aviary and Lunch in Playa Mambo Beach Barú?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Eco Plan National Aviary and Lunch in Playa Mambo Beach Barú?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Eco Plan National Aviary and Lunch in Playa Mambo Beach Barú
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursWater ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCartagenaBus Tours - Caribbean CoastNature and Wildlife - Caribbean CoastEco Tours - Caribbean CoastWater Tours - Caribbean CoastWalking Tours - Caribbean CoastFull-day Tours - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - San Blas IslandsNature and Wildlife - San Blas IslandsEco Tours - San Blas IslandsWater Tours - San Blas IslandsWalking Tours - San Blas IslandsFull-day Tours - San Blas IslandsBus Tours - MedellínNature and Wildlife - MedellínEco Tours - MedellínWater Tours - MedellínWalking Tours - MedellínFull-day Tours - MedellínCategory
Rafael Nuñez House MuseumLa India Catalina MonumentPlaza de San DiegoConvento de la Popa de la GaleraOld Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)Cartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Teatro Adolfo Mejia (Teatro Heredia)Cartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)National Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)Naval Museum of the CaribbeanPalace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)Isla del Encanto