- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Cartagena
- Create your own sightseeing itinerary and explore Cartagena at your leisure
- Hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the stops around the city
- A free walking tour and entry to the Esmeralda Museum included
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Feel the sun on your face and the wind in your hair as you cruise past Cartagena’s top attractions; admire the proud statue of the statue of Simon Bolivar; and explore the subterranean network of tunnels at the foreboding fortress of San Felipe de Barajas Castle.
Remain on the bus for the entire loop or hop-on and hop-off whenever an attraction captures your attention. With a 48-hour ticket, relax and explore the city at your own pace, safe in the knowledge that you’re visiting all of the most prominent sights.
As a bonus, you get free entry to the Esmeralda Museum, to learn about emeralds, and a voucher to join a guided walking tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Season: All Year Round
- Tour runs from 9:00am - 6:00pm. Duration - 90 Minutes. Frequency - every 45 minutes.
- Walking tour: Departs at 4:00pm. Duration - 90 minutes. Meeting point - Torre del Reloj bus stop.
- A paper voucher is required for this tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - USA and Middle East
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The bus will pick you up right at the ship." See review