- 2-hour Old Town architecture walking tour in Cartagena
- Tour Cartagena's historic neighborhoods and learn about the culture of this seaside city
- Visit San Pedro Church, the Cathedral of Cartagena and hear about their histories and architecture from your knowledgeable guide
- Entrance fee to the Gold Museum is also included
Departure & Return
Door #12 at Las Bóvedas Market (also known as Plaza de las Bóvedas)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Gold Museum is closed on Monday; it can be changed for another museum according to the group's interest. If there is any other place of interest you want to addition in the tour, please let us know to include it gladly.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Changes on the tour may occur due to external factors. These changes will be notified to you with anticipation.
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothes and shoes as well as a sun hat or cap.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Impulse Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands