- Explore the city of Cartagena by bike
- See UNESCO-listed monuments in the old city
- Get a feel for the daily lives residents as you pedal around
- This tour is limited to 15 cyclers for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
You will recognize the plaza by a small well in the middle and it's next to Basilica restaurant which has a graffiti of a man in a rocking chair. In case you arrive early, please wait there. You will recognize us by a yellow bike.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Biking in a slow pace to enjoy the views
- Bike size is standard
- Age: minimum 16, does not apply in case the younger person is able to use our standard size bike (minimum 150cm tall person), feels safe with traffic and has the permission of a parent/legal guardian
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Traffic may affect the ending time of the tour
- Tours available in English
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Free Biking Tour Cartagena
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Highly recommended for everyone because it is worth every penny you spent!" See review