- Half-day round trip tour of The National Aviary of Colombia from Cartagena
- Experience Colombia's amazing biodiversity and learn about bird conservation
- Get a taste for Colombia's varied landscapes by visiting four re-created ecosystems
- Species include Harpy Eagle, Andean Condor and the Blue-billed curassow
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up service from Cartagena hotels or accommodations. Please enter your pick up details.
*Note: Hotels in Manzanillo area have an additional cost. Please contact us to arrange it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please take sunscreen, comfortable shoes and a hat or baseball cap.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Impulse Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms