- Daytime boat ride around the island of Capri
- Relax aboard a typical Sorrento boat
- See the Faraglioni rocks and the White Grotto and Green Grotto
- Stop to swim and snorkel around the coast
- Sample limoncello during happy hour drinks
Departure & Return
The skipper or the assistant will meet you outside the Bar La Vela at the entrance of the Porto Turistico in Capri. This is the exact address:Piazza Angelo Ferraro, 12, 80076 Capri NA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund.
- This tour does not include the stop to the Blue Grotto, due to the long waiting time.
- Most travelers can participate
- In compliance with the Covid-19 health and safety measures, the snorkeling equipment will not be provided on board (it is advisable for customers to bring their own, or to buy it new on the boat: € 9 mask, € 6 snorkel).
- This is not a private tour. This tour will have a maximum of 12-14 travelers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY You Know!
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly highly highly recommend this tour… Swimming in between the Farglioni is an experience you do not want to miss!" See review
- "Awesome experience, great guides, was a bit windy in the afternoon but other than that was a great way to see Capri - highly recommend this your." See review
- "It was a little stressful waiting for the boat as the directions say where to meet, but it is a docking place for many, many boats so I was concerned we were in the wrong place." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews