Good for avoiding crowds
Experience true local wines with a tasting at Plymouth Bay Winery, where talented vintners and chefs create wines, wine jellies and wine sauces from fruits that are native to the northeastern United States. Sample the entire collection of wines, and learn about using the jellies and sauces in your home cooking. Finish the tasting with an etched, commemorative glass from this unique winery in ‘America’s Hometown,’ just a stone’s throw away from historic Plymouth Rock.
- Wine tasting at a Plymouth winery
- Sample wines made with native fruit
- Taste prepared foods made from wine
- Get a souvenir glass
- Fun way to experience local cuisine
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlymouth Bay Winery
- Tastings operate daily. Please specify desired tasting time in Special Instructions box when checking out.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Please specified desired tasting time in Special Instructions box when checking out.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Plymouth Bay Winery
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeCape CodFood Tours - MassachusettsWine Tastings - MassachusettsCategory