- See more of Provincetown more quickly than on foot on a private pedicab tour
- So easy: sights come to you and guide shares facts and tips you’d miss alone
- View Commercial Street, First Landing Park and Herring Cove’s dunes
- Private cab for personalized experience, with souvenir Polaroid included
Departure & Return
At the end of the pier, underneath the covered benches, behind the ticket offices for the ferry’s.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Up to 3 people additional cabs are available for 3+
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Commercial St. Pedicab
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff