Are you interested in?
- Cancun adventure tour with horseback riding and zipline
- Get off the beaten track and explore Cancun's wilderness
- No experience necessary, and all equipment included
- All transportation included with hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be contacted by email to confirm your exact pick-up time and to confirm the nearest pick-up point if your hotel or accommodation is not served by the bus routes
• The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
What To Expect
On arrival, receive a comprehensive safety briefing and select a horse according to your size and experience. Then, once you feel comfortable, follow your guide on an off-road route through the tropical flora of the Yucatan rainforest.
The ziplines, suspended high over the rainforest canopy, are sure to make your adrenaline levels soar. Listen to a safety briefing, secure your harness, and glide down the short series at high velocity. Hit refresh with a quick dip in a cenote, and then enjoy a snack on shore before getting dropped off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The maximum weight of a passenger to take part on this activity is 240 lb, while the minimum is 55 lb
- Basic swimming skills are necessary to take part in some of the activities of the tour
- This tour is not recommended for travelers with a limited mobility, with breathing problems or with a heart condition, pregnant women, with recent surgeries, or people who can not perform moderate physycal activities
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate in this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wisest Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms