6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Toilets, dressing rooms and towel.
Visit to the different types of cenotes
Departure & Return
Departure PointXenotes Oasis Maya, Carretera, Quintana Roo Puerto Morelos - Leona Vicario km 22, Puerto Morelos, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B, hostels or downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.
The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Open Vacations
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Xenotes Oasis Maya with transportation from cancún?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Xenotes Oasis Maya with transportation from cancún?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Xenotes Oasis Maya with transportation from cancún?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Xenotes Oasis Maya with transportation from cancún?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 209370P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunSkip-the-Line Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanZoo Tickets & Passes - Riviera Maya & the YucatanAttractions & Museums - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSkip-the-Line Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenZoo Tickets & Passes - Playa del CarmenAttractions & Museums - Playa del CarmenSkip-the-Line Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelZoo Tickets & Passes - CozumelAttractions & Museums - CozumelCategory
Garrafon Natural Reef ParkVentura ParkXenotes Oasis MayaViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)La Isla Shopping VillageDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Playa Norte (North Beach)Cave of the Sleeping SharksCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Captain Hook CancunXotik-Ha EcoParkMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipCenotes Sac ActunCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte)