- Mayan cenote adventure tour in the Yucatan
- Snorkel and kayak in four swimming holes amid aquatic flora and fish
- Rappel down rock walls in a semi-open cenote and zipline over an ancient cenote
- Enjoy a variety of cheeses, deli meats, rustic breads and fresh salads for lunch
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned vehicle from Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels
- Small-group tour limited to 25 ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Each cenote represents a different element: earth, water, fire, and air. Hear about the Mayan legends and mysticism that surround these sinkholes and the myth of the alux, or spirit beings that guard the cenotes.
Rappel down the rock walls of Lu’um (earth), a young and semi-open cenote. Here, water flows horizontally and connects to the aquifer through tunnels and caves. Finally, zoom along parallel ziplines at Lik’ and feel your adrenaline pumping on this high-flying adventure across the pool. Enjoy swimming in the slow-flowing water of this ancient cenote, which is fully exposed to the lush vegetation due to its collapsed walls.
K’aak (fire) is an open cenote with underground currents, surrounded by vertical walls and interesting landscapes. Interact with nature as you paddle a kayak or float in an inner tube amid the verdant jungle. Visit Ha’ (water), a cavern cenote with aquatic fauna and beautiful rock formations, and explore underwater gardens of water lilies in a stunning natural setting. Snorkel in calm waters with great visibility as you come face to face with colorful fish.
Eat a gourmet picnic lunch accompanied by beer, water, wine, and coffee before returning to your hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring aqua shoes or water socks
- Minimum age is 6 years. Important: Children must be accompanied by an adult all the time
- Note: please avoid using makeup or chemical repellents that affect the ecosystem of the cenotes, use only chemical-free sunblock
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds (113 kg)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The Voucher schedule is informative. You are going to receive the exact pickup time and location thru the messages option of your booking.
- The pickup operates from different hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya and if your hotel is not in our routes we are going to confirm the pickup at the nearest point available.
- Tours and days of operation are subject to availability and changes.
- If by the time you had confirmed your purchase you do not have your hotel name, you must call us at least 24 hrs before your visit day to arrange your pickup.
- This visit is not recommended for people suffering from cardiac, pulmonary or spinal problems, asthma, diabetes or hypertension, or for pregnant women.
- Also keep in mind that due to the location of the cenotes is in the middle of the jungle, mobile phone service is probably unavailable, some roads to reach them are not paved and could be bumpy.
- The average temperature of the Cenote water is between 75 and 78°F during the year.
- Some activities have a check point for health issues
- In the event of having symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, and/or red eyes and a temperature exceeding 100.4 F (38 C), our staff reserves the right to refuse to board our transportation or to enter our facilities.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grupo Xcaret
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms