10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet with the use of snorkeling gear and a free snorkel.
Continental breakfast, Snacks and Lunch buffets.
Cenotes, coves, Hikes through jungle paths and The Meliponary and Nursery.
Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views from a height of 131 ft (40 m) and a fun descent.
World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games.
Snorkel equipment with a gift tube $15.40 USD refundable deposit is required
Optional water activities
Hotel pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointXel-Há Park, Carretera Chetumal Puerto Juárez Km 240, locales 1 & 2, módulo B, 77780 Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Open Vacations
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Access to Xel-há park ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Access to Xel-há park ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Access to Xel-há park ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Access to Xel-há park ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 209370P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursTheme ParksNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTheme ParksCancunSkip-the-Line Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanTheme Parks - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanAttractions & Museums - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSkip-the-Line Tours - Playa del CarmenTheme Parks - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenAttractions & Museums - Playa del CarmenSkip-the-Line Tours - CozumelTheme Parks - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelAttractions & Museums - CozumelCategory
Mandala NightclubKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Captain Hook CancunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Xoximilco CancunInteractive Aquarium CancunJolly Roger Pirate ShipCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Xenotes Oasis MayaXenses ParkViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCoCo Bongo CancunMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Ventura ParkEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Playa Norte (North Beach)