22 to 23 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the essence of Mexico on this full-day, Catamaran cruise to Isla Mujeres with visit Xcaret Mexico. Set sail from Cancun to the island enjoying drinks from the open bar along the way. Indulge in a delicious meal or jump in the clear blue water to swim, snorkel. Take free time on to explore the island’s natural beauty before heading to Xcaret by Mexico to see the attractions and shows.
- Catamaran sailing tour to Isla Mujeres with open bar
- Swim and snorkel off the catamaran during the trip
- Free time to explore the island and relax
- See Xcaret Mexico Espectacular performed with more than 300 artists on stage
Saved to wishlist!
Access to Xcaret Park Mexico. Opens 365 days a year from 8:30 to 9:30 p.m.
Access to Area Plus facilities.
Use of snorkeling equipment.
1 Buffet lunch including 1 beer and unlimited beverages (soft drinks, flavored waters and coffee) while consuming food.
Shows, exhibitions and cultural tours.
Water activities in the underground river.
Access to beaches, bays and natural pools.
Life jackets and inner tubes.
Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
Safety bag service during the river journey.
Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers.
Show "Xcaret Mexico Espectacular", a musical journey through the history of Mexico.
Bilingual Tour Guides
Domestic bar on the catamaran and beach club.
Snorkeling tour in the “El Farito” reef (depending on weather conditions
Snorkeling equipment: New snorkeling tube per person, mask, lifejacket, and fins
Visit to downtown Isla Mujeres
Spinnaker Activity (depending on weather conditions)
The use of snorkel gear requires a $ 10 USD refundable deposit.
Transportation to the Marina Albatros
Dock Fee & Reef Tax (12 USD)
Departure & Return
Departure PointXcaret Plus
• Outside of the lobby of your resort (Cancun Center and Hotel Zone)
Catamaran to Isla Mujeres
• Albatros Marina.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Help us to protect the sea life: use biodegradable sunblock!
- Wear sunglasses and don't forget your bathing suit, flip flops, hat, towel and additional clothes.
- Bring your driver's license in case you want to rent a golf cart in Isla Mujeres.
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs, get optional activities or acquire the photos from your visit.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Tours Center
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 31104P24
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Water ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunCatamaran Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCatamaran Cruises - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenCatamaran Cruises - Isla HolboxWater Tours - Isla HolboxCategory
Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cave of the Sleeping SharksMandala NightclubViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCaptain Hook CancunCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Xoximilco CancunMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Jolly Roger Pirate ShipDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)La Isla Shopping VillageCancun Airport VIP LoungeCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Interactive Aquarium CancunCoCo Bongo CancunCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Xenotes Oasis Maya