9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops with additional cost).
Safety equipment for all activities.
Restrooms, changing rooms, showers and lockers.
Unlimited food and soft drinks
Unlimited food and soft drinks.
Zip Line Xavage
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Xavage Park by Xcaret, Carretera Chetumal - Puerto Juare Playa del Carmen, Cancun 77580 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Landing Tours Cancun
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Xavage All Inclusive Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Xavage All Inclusive Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Xavage All Inclusive Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Xavage All Inclusive Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 236622P34
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksCancunTheme Parks - Riviera Maya & the YucatanAttractions & Museums - Riviera Maya & the YucatanTheme Parks - Playa del CarmenAttractions & Museums - Playa del CarmenTheme Parks - Isla HolboxAttractions & Museums - Isla HolboxCategory
Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Xoximilco CancunEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Interactive Aquarium CancunCave of the Sleeping SharksDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Cenotes Sac ActunXenotes Oasis MayaMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Xenses ParkMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)CoCo Bongo CancunCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Playa Norte (North Beach)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaJolly Roger Pirate ShipMandala Nightclub