Explore our promoted experiences
- Get into the action at Xavage Park—basic admission and all-inclusive options available
- Choose from multiple activities and enjoy them as many times as you want
- Refuel with a lunch buffet and unlimited non-alcoholic drinks
- Skip the hassle of transportation by adding on hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not allowed for under 5 years children
- Not allowed to use of swimming pools, slides and splashes for people with signs of infections, contagious diseases
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is only an Admissión Entry Ticket. If you need pickup service please go the Priority Access: Xavage Park product
- Some activities are not suitable for pregnant women.
- Some activities are not recommended for people suffering from epilepsy, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, or with neck and/or back problems, with recent surgeries or a history of heart problems.
- OPERATED BY Grupo Xcaret
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms