6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience the thrill of off-roading, ropes courses, rafting, and other exciting outdoor activities—all within the Xavage Park. Perfect for adrenaline junkies, the adventure park enables you to experience all the action in one location, saving you the time, money, and hassle of booking multiple tours and dealing with transportation and logistics.
- Get into the action at Xavage Park—basic admission and all-inclusive options available
- Choose from multiple activities and enjoy them as many times as you want
- Refuel with a lunch buffet and unlimited non-alcoholic drinks
- Skip the hassle of transportation by adding on hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance to the park
Safety equipment will be provided
Off road vehicles (for 18+ years with valid driver’s license)
Restrooms, dressing rooms
Transportation are not included in Admission but you can Add-On from Cancun and Riviera Maya
Departure & Return
Ticket Redemption Point
Xavage by Xcaret, Carretera Cancún-Puerto Morelos, km 307. Mza. 01 Lote 01-02, 77580 Puerto Morelos, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not allowed for under 5 years children
- Not allowed to use of swimming pools, slides and splashes for people with signs of infections, contagious diseases
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Grupo Xcaret
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Xavage Admission ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Xavage Admission ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Xavage Admission ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Xavage Admission ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksWater ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksCancunTheme Parks - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Parks - Riviera Maya & the YucatanAttractions & Museums - Riviera Maya & the YucatanTheme Parks - Playa del CarmenWater Parks - Playa del CarmenAttractions & Museums - Playa del CarmenTheme Parks - CozumelWater Parks - CozumelAttractions & Museums - CozumelCategory
El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xoximilco CancunCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)CoCo Bongo CancunPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Xenotes Oasis MayaXotik-Ha EcoParkCancun Airport VIP LoungeCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Captain Hook CancunCave of the Sleeping SharksMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Interactive Aquarium CancunCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipPlaya Norte (North Beach)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza