Explore our promoted experiences
- Swap the mainland crowds for this Caribbean Sea cruise
- Enjoy a close encounter with Mexico’s native whale sharks
- Savor a complimentary lunch on Isla Mujeres
- Small-group tour size ensures an intimate experience
Departure & Return
The season starts from May 17 to September 17, the departure is at Marina Punta Sam at 8:00 am. To go to Punta Sam you can take a bus from the city center (look for Route 8) or a taxi from the Hotel Zone.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 35 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Travel Connection Tour Operator
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms