5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Water, soft drinks, snacks.
Conservation fee of $8USD
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wisest Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ocean Safari Wave Runner and Snorkeling combo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ocean Safari Wave Runner and Snorkeling combo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ocean Safari Wave Runner and Snorkeling combo?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ocean Safari Wave Runner and Snorkeling combo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 23698P138
Explore Similar Things to Do
Jet SkiingSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCancunPlaya del CarmenJet Skiing - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanJet Skiing - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenJet Skiing - Isla HolboxSnorkeling - Isla HolboxCategory
Xenotes Oasis MayaCaptain Hook CancunXenses ParkVentura ParkKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cenotes Sac ActunCoCo Bongo CancunCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Garrafon Natural Reef ParkCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)La Isla Shopping VillageInteractive Aquarium CancunXotik-Ha EcoParkXoximilco Cancun