3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Aboard a personal watercraft (PWC) you have the freedom to explore the waters off of Nichupte Lagoon. Ride solo or double on a 2-seater Yamaha WaveRunner, with your choice of a 15-, 30-, or 60-minute rental. At Captain's Cove in Cancun, you’ll receive a life jacket and safety instructions. Then set off to explore the coastline, either flying on a high-speed adventure or cruising at a relaxed pace.
- Rent a Yamaha WaveRunner to explore Nichupte Lagoon independently
- Select a 15-, 30-, or 60-minute ride with multiple departure times for flexibility
- Explore the coast at cruising speed or race a friend on a 2-seater PWC
- Safety instruction and life jackets are provided at Captain’s Cove in Cancun
Saved to wishlist!
Wave Runners of the brands Sea Doo Spark and Yamaha VX700 S
Wide and safe high-speed circuit on the Caribbean Sea visibly marked for marine scones.
Safety Plus: Aquatic patrol for assistance at all times of the activity.
Towel, showers, lockers and bottled water.
Dock fees ($10. 00 usd per person to be paid at check-in).
Photo service (optional).
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Depending on your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email to confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Drivers must be 16 or older.
- If you are pregnant, you may not take part.
- You should bring swimwear, towel, sunscreen and a camera.
- You must bring a valid photo ID to verify your name and age.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wisest Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cancun Jet Ski Wave Runner Ride in the Caribbean Sea (30 or 60 Minutes)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cancun Jet Ski Wave Runner Ride in the Caribbean Sea (30 or 60 Minutes)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cancun Jet Ski Wave Runner Ride in the Caribbean Sea (30 or 60 Minutes)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cancun Jet Ski Wave Runner Ride in the Caribbean Sea (30 or 60 Minutes)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 23698P134
Explore Similar Things to Do
Jet SkiingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCancunJet Skiing - Riviera Maya & the YucatanJet Skiing - Playa del CarmenJet Skiing - Isla HolboxCategory
Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Xotik-Ha EcoParkEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Mandala NightclubViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Ventura ParkCancun Airport VIP LoungeCaptain Hook CancunCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Interactive Aquarium CancunXenses ParkMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cave of the Sleeping SharksCenotes Sac ActunLa Isla Shopping VillageXenotes Oasis MayaPlaya Norte (North Beach)