12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Prepare for a full day of cultural immersion—this tour takes you to three of the Yucatan’s most popular destinations. First, tour the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Chichen Itza, learning how the Mayans used the city for ceremonial and practical purposes. Next, swim in a sacred cenote and enjoy a buffet lunch of Mexican foods. Finally, tour the colonial town of Valladolid at your leisure.
- Tour Chichen Itza and visit Valladolid
- Swim in a scared cenote
- Buffet lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
Access to the archaeological zone and cenote
Visit and free time at Valladolid
Beverage in the restaurant
Preservation tax of 15 USD per adult
Preservation tax of 10 USD per child
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting points for travelers that are in downtown hotels and airbnb's or any location that we can't reach:
Cancun Meeting Point: in front of the lobby at Oasis Smart in Tulum Avenue
Playa Del Carmen: Cocobongo at Playa Del Carmen
Tulum: There is no pick up in any hotel or airbnb, the meeting point will be at Super Aki market main gate over in federal avenue
The pick up time is set acording to your location, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as posible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is require
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Altustours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Visit to Chichén Itzá Valladolid and Cenote from Cancún in One Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Visit to Chichén Itzá Valladolid and Cenote from Cancún in One Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Visit to Chichén Itzá Valladolid and Cenote from Cancún in One Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Visit to Chichén Itzá Valladolid and Cenote from Cancún in One Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Visit to Chichén Itzá Valladolid and Cenote from Cancún in One Day Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Cenotes Sac Actun Tours & TicketsCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey) Tours & TicketsInteractive Aquarium Cancun Tours & TicketsCave of the Sleeping Sharks Tours & TicketsCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún) Tours & TicketsMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún) Tours & TicketsPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas) Tours & TicketsCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Tours & TicketsCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica) Tours & TicketsXoximilco Cancun Tours & TicketsPlaya Norte (North Beach) Tours & TicketsEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey) Tours & TicketsJolly Roger Pirate Ship Tours & TicketsCancun Airport VIP Lounge Tours & TicketsVentura Park Tours & TicketsViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza Tours & TicketsXotik-Ha EcoPark Tours & TicketsXenotes Oasis Maya Tours & TicketsKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Tours & TicketsCaptain Hook Cancun Tours & Tickets