Are you interested in?
558 Tours & Activities
491 Tours & Activities
1730 Tours & Activities
9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Combine ancient history with adventure on a 9-hour tour of the Tulum archaeological site and an underground cenote. Departing from Cancun, you’ll take a guided tour of Tulum Mayan ruins, enhanced by a backdrop of the Caribbean Sea, and learn about the history of the Mayan empire. Then, head to Aktun Chen Park to swim and snorkel in subterranean cenotes and limestone caves. Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide in Tulum and Aktun Chen park
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: PLAZA PARTY, Boulevard Kukulcan km 9 s/n Frente al Centro de Convenciones Zona Hotelera, Int, Plaza La Fiesta, Punta Cancun, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
2: 10 Avenida Sur MZ 25, Playacar, 30076 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not on the list, contact us, we have transport service available or we can provide you with a meeting point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Note: Please bring a towel, biodegradable sunscreen, comfortable clothes and shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Certified sanitation of transport unit
- This tour includes personal kits with disinfectant gel and face cove
- OMS stipulated distance between seats during transportation.
- We are measuring body temperature before boarding with infrared thermometers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Translamex SA de CV
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tulum Ruins & Cenote?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tulum Ruins & Cenote?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tulum Ruins & Cenote?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tulum Ruins & Cenote?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
What is the maximum group size during Tulum Ruins & Cenote?
This activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Tulum Ruins & Cenote.
See all safety measures taken by Tulum Ruins & Cenote.
Product code: 44670P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursArchaeology ToursWater ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCancunPlaya del Carmen4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelExtreme - CozumelWalking Tours - CozumelCategory
Cenotes Sac ActunMandala NightclubCaptain Hook CancunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkInteractive Aquarium CancunCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)La Isla Shopping VillageCave of the Sleeping SharksXotik-Ha EcoParkVentura ParkXenses ParkPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)CoCo Bongo CancunXoximilco CancunPlaya Norte (North Beach)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cancun Airport VIP Lounge