6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See the highlights of Mexico’s Riviera Maya during a combo tour that visits the Tulum Mayan Ruins and Playa del Carmen’s famous Fifth Avenue. Learn about the ancient Maya as you explore the clifftop archaeological site and shop for authentic Mexican souvenirs such as cigars, coffee, vanilla, and handicrafts. Your tour includes entrance fees and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the clifftop Mayan Ruins in Tulum
- Shop for souvenirs along Playa del Carmen's famous Fifth Avenue
- A perfect introduction for first-time visitors with limited time
- Round-trip transport from your Riviera Maya hotel included
Saved to wishlist!
Certified bilingual guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The pick up for Tulum starts at 7am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wisest Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Only Tulum Mayan Ruins tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Only Tulum Mayan Ruins tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Only Tulum Mayan Ruins tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Only Tulum Mayan Ruins tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 23698P128
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCancunPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Isla HolboxArchaeology Tours - Isla HolboxWalking Tours - Isla HolboxHistorical Tours - Isla HolboxHalf-day Tours - Isla HolboxCategory
Xenotes Oasis MayaCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Cave of the Sleeping SharksXotik-Ha EcoParkCoCo Bongo CancunLa Isla Shopping VillageCenotes Sac ActunCancun Airport VIP LoungeGarrafon Natural Reef ParkCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Xoximilco CancunMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Xenses ParkCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Ventura ParkEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Playa Norte (North Beach)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha)