7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Open bar on board
Snorkel in a beautiful reef
Beach club and Enjoy a delicious Buffet and Open Bar.
Shopping Tour in Isla Mujeres & Bilingual Guide
Video & Photographs
Departure & Return
Departure PointMarina Chac Chi, Km 3.2, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Ticket Redemption Point
Cancun Sailing Catamarans, KM 3.2 Marina Chac Chi, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Cancun Tours Market
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sailing Away Catamaran Cancun?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sailing Away Catamaran Cancun?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sailing Away Catamaran Cancun?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sailing Away Catamaran Cancun?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 213881P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursTheme ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingTheme ParksCancunSkip-the-Line Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanTheme Parks - Riviera Maya & the YucatanAttractions & Museums - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSkip-the-Line Tours - Playa del CarmenTheme Parks - Playa del CarmenAttractions & Museums - Playa del CarmenSkip-the-Line Tours - Isla HolboxTheme Parks - Isla HolboxAttractions & Museums - Isla HolboxCategory
Xotik-Ha EcoParkCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Garrafon Natural Reef ParkCancun Airport VIP LoungeKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) La Isla Shopping VillagePlaya Norte (North Beach)Xenotes Oasis MayaCaptain Hook CancunCenotes Sac ActunCoCo Bongo CancunCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Interactive Aquarium CancunEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Xenses Park