13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip transportation in van with air conditioner and television.
Pick up and drop off from and to your hotel.
Visit to Chiquila
3 hour boat ride.
Visit to Passion Island
Visit to Holbox
1 hr. bike ride
Lunch on the beach
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up from hotels and meeting points
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Do not forget:
- Beach Towel
- A change of clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen and repellent
- Water shoes
- Waterproof camera (optional)
- Extra money
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shared Tour To Holbox From Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, Riviera And Tulum?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shared Tour To Holbox From Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, Riviera And Tulum?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shared Tour To Holbox From Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, Riviera And Tulum?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shared Tour To Holbox From Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, Riviera And Tulum?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9483P146
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanEco Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenEco Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelEco Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Interactive Aquarium CancunEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xoximilco CancunXenses ParkCaptain Hook CancunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkCave of the Sleeping SharksViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cenotes Sac ActunVentura ParkLa Isla Shopping VillageCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Playa Norte (North Beach)Mandala NightclubMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Xotik-Ha EcoPark