5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
A complimentary juice
1 hour salsa class
Long chairs wih umbrellas
Transfer back to your hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotel ojo de agua Puerto Morelos Q Roo, Javier Rojo Gomez 3, Puerto Morelos, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up if you are in a hotel between Cancun and Playa del Carmen. After the dance class, you will stay at the beach club as long as you like, you will return to your hotel on your own. It is possible to get to Puerto Morelos by public transport or taxi.
- Puerto Morelos Q.roo, Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bring your water or drink of choice
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number that we can find you easily if you need a pick-up
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salsa Lessons Steve
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ✋Salsa DAY PASS ▶ Slasa Class ┊ Beach Club ◀ Puerto Morelos?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during ✋Salsa DAY PASS ▶ Slasa Class ┊ Beach Club ◀ Puerto Morelos?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ✋Salsa DAY PASS ▶ Slasa Class ┊ Beach Club ◀ Puerto Morelos?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ✋Salsa DAY PASS ▶ Slasa Class ┊ Beach Club ◀ Puerto Morelos?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 151786P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDance Lessons Ports of Call ToursClasses & WorkshopsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDance Lessons - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - Playa del CarmenDance Lessons - Playa del CarmenPorts of Call Tours - Playa del CarmenShore Excursions - Isla HolboxDance Lessons - Isla HolboxPorts of Call Tours - Isla HolboxCategory
Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) La Isla Shopping VillagePalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Mandala NightclubMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cenotes Sac ActunXenotes Oasis MayaCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Interactive Aquarium CancunXoximilco CancunCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Xotik-Ha EcoParkCaptain Hook CancunXenses ParkViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaVentura ParkCave of the Sleeping SharksMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)