3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Cancún and Riviera Maya
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not recommended for participants with chocolate allergical conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Maya Chocolate Ceremony Experience in Cancun?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Maya Chocolate Ceremony Experience in Cancun?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Maya Chocolate Ceremony Experience in Cancun?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Maya Chocolate Ceremony Experience in Cancun?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Maya Chocolate Ceremony Experience in Cancun
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursChocolate Tours Half-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunFood Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanChocolate Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFood Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenChocolate Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenFood Tours - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelChocolate Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory
El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xotik-Ha EcoParkMandala NightclubMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Captain Hook CancunPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)La Isla Shopping VillageXoximilco CancunPlaya Norte (North Beach)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Xenses ParkCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCenotes Sac ActunCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Ventura Park