2 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Ice, sodas and waters
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Dock fee $ 10 usd per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointCalle Sunset Marina, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/14/2020 - 11/17/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM03:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
6/8/2020 - 11/17/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM01:00 PM - 03:00 PM05:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
1/14/2020 - 11/17/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Cancun Yacht Rentals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Yacht Rental Sea Ray 46ft Cancun 23P3?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Yacht Rental Sea Ray 46ft Cancun 23P3?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Yacht Rental Sea Ray 46ft Cancun 23P3?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 237590P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Boat RentalsSelf-guided Tours & RentalsWater Equipment RentalsWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunBoat Rentals - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Equipment Rentals - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBoat Rentals - Playa del CarmenSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Playa del CarmenWater Equipment Rentals - Playa del CarmenBoat Rentals - Isla HolboxSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Isla HolboxWater Equipment Rentals - Isla HolboxCategory
Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)La Isla Shopping VillageKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cenotes Sac ActunCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Xotik-Ha EcoParkCoCo Bongo CancunMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeXoximilco CancunXenses ParkPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Garrafon Natural Reef ParkViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Playa Norte (North Beach)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xenotes Oasis MayaInteractive Aquarium Cancun