1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Fly round-trip from Cancun to Mexico City in one day and sightsee with a personal guide in the Mexican capital and Teotihuacan, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Embark on your private day trip in the early morning and see key landmarks including the Palacio Nacional (National Palace) and Catedral Metropolitana (Metropolitan Cathedral). Amble down the Paseo de la Reforma and view the famous murals of Diego Rivera. Then visit the Mesoamerican archaeological site and climb the Pyramid of the Sun, which rises 216 feet (66 meters). Airport transfers included.
- Private tour of Mexico City, round-trip by air from Cancun
- Take an early morning flight and meet a personal guide in the Mexican capital for city sightseeing
- See the National Palace and Metropolitan Cathedral
- View monuments and memorials on Paseo de la Reforma
- Admire the murals of Diego Rivera
- Visit UNESCO-listed Teotihuacan and climb the Pyramid of the Sun
- Round-trip airport transfers included from Cancun and the Riviera Maya
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round trip Flight ticket
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Cancún
Between 5am and 6am
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry, country and date of birth is required at time of booking for all participants for airtickets reservation
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Pick up at hotels outside the downtown area will have an extra charge
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Mexico City By Air in One Day from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Mexico City By Air in One Day from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Mexico City By Air in One Day from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Mexico City By Air in One Day from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9483P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursOvernight ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunAir Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanOvernight Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanAir Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenOvernight Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenAir Tours - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelOvernight Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Mandala NightclubCancun Airport VIP LoungeKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Xotik-Ha EcoParkCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cenotes Sac ActunXenses ParkGarrafon Natural Reef ParkJolly Roger Pirate ShipXenotes Oasis MayaVentura ParkCoCo Bongo CancunViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaXoximilco CancunCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Captain Hook CancunCave of the Sleeping Sharks