- Visit the archaeological site of Tulum, an ancient walled city overlooking the Caribbean Sea
- Snorkel one of the world’s longest underground cave systems
- Stop in Rancho San Felipe, a Maya community, and experience a purification ceremony
- Traditional buffet lunch and round-trip hotel transport from Playa del Carmen and most Riviera Maya hotels included
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlaya del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Traveler pickup is offered
Passengers that are staying in Cozumel Hotels the meeting point is at "Señor Frogs".
People staying in down town in Playa del Carmen pickup will be at "Coco Bongo".
Playacar Hotels not listed pickup is at "Plaza Playacar".
Tulum Hotels not listed pickup will be at "Super Aki".
The tour starts with pick up in most of the hotels in Playa del Carmen, We have meeting points for hotels which are not listed to do pick up. Please contact the support team to verify the closest meeting points from your hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 6 years
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring a swimsuit and sunscreen
- Maximum weight allowed 120 kg ( 264 lbs), maximum waist line is 42 inches
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms