Are you interested in?
983 Tours & Activities
1721 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
472 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Mayan Vision: a fascinating short film about the Mayan culture
Maya flight: 5 zip lines
Cancun Jungle Tour . Ride a speedboat through the mangrove channels.
Maya Path: replicas of Mayan temples
Presentation of the Mayan Calendar
Mayan Tasting " Ligth Lunch 2 Tacos of Cochinita Pibil , 1 Sabute , 1 Panucho , Two glasses Flavored water . Horchata, Orange and Chaya
Food and drinks
Pier and Preservation Reef Tax $ 12 usd per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointParque Maya Tours, Boulevard Kukulcan Kilómetro 16.296, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessibleStroller accessibleNear public transportationChildren must be accompanied by an adultTours start at 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, 1 tour every hour.Máximum capacity per tour 40 people divided in 4 groupsDaily spoken languages, spanish & englishAll weather tour except thunderstorms and warnings from port capitancyMinumum age 6 yearsMaximum weight 320lbFor safety reasons, children under 15 must always be accompanied by an adult.Parque Maya Cancún is not recommended for people with severe physical or motor disabilities, heart problems, women with risky pregnancies and people under the influence of alcohol or drugs.Please arrive 30 minutes early to avoid setbacks.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Parque Maya Adventure Zipline & Jungle Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Parque Maya Adventure Zipline & Jungle Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Parque Maya Adventure Zipline & Jungle Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Parque Maya Adventure Zipline & Jungle Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 3206P116
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancun4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - Isla HolboxSporting Events - Isla HolboxNature and Wildlife - Isla HolboxExtreme - Isla HolboxWalking Tours - Isla HolboxHalf-day Tours - Isla HolboxCategory
Xenotes Oasis MayaCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Interactive Aquarium CancunViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCancun Airport VIP LoungeCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Playa Norte (North Beach)CoCo Bongo CancunCaptain Hook CancunXenses ParkXotik-Ha EcoParkVentura ParkDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)La Isla Shopping VillageCenotes Sac ActunXoximilco CancunKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Garrafon Natural Reef Park