6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Small-group tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
All the pictures taken by the photographer during the tour in a usb.
Professional guide and photographer
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
lunch and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Cancun and Puerto Juarez
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring your swimsuit and towel
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended that you bring biodegradable sunscreen and repellent
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour With Photographer To Tulum And Cenote ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour With Photographer To Tulum And Cenote ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour With Photographer To Tulum And Cenote ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour With Photographer To Tulum And Cenote ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I always love to combine vacation with family photos to make Christmas cards easier." See review
Product code: 9483P72
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursPhotography ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPhotography Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenPhotography Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Isla HolboxArchaeology Tours - Isla HolboxPhotography Tours - Isla HolboxHistorical Tours - Isla HolboxHalf-day Tours - Isla HolboxCategory
Cave of the Sleeping SharksCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Playa Norte (North Beach)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Xotik-Ha EcoParkEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cenotes Sac ActunViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Captain Hook CancunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkLa Isla Shopping VillageVentura ParkInteractive Aquarium CancunXenses ParkKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Airport VIP LoungeCoCo Bongo CancunMandala NightclubCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)