4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Take off on an ATV adventure through Playa del Carmen's Native Park. Traverse jungle pathways on your own 4WD vehicle, winding through dense rainforest en route to Doña Mary’s House where you'll learn about the traditions and lifestyles of some of the area's first inhabitants. Then continue off-road along a pre-Hispanic trade route, passing Maya ruins and encountering a shaman en route to explore a cave. Cool off in a cenote's refreshing waters before returning to your Playa or Riviera Maya lodging.
- ATV adventure tour inside Native’s Park
- Roar through a Maya jungle aboard a single- or double-rider ATV
- Come upon ancient ruins from a Maya trade route, frolic in a cenote and discover a beautiful cave
- Chat with one of Playa del Carmen’s first settlers and hear about the traditions of the region’s original inhabitants
- Enjoy plenty of free time to explore Playa del Carmen’s pedestrian walkway and beaches
- Round-trip transport from most Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya hotels included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures more personalized attention
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary equipment
Beverages and snacks
Use of lockers
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you cannot find your hotel, you can contact our support team to offer you the pick-up time or meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum age to drive is 16 years
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring a swimsuit and biodegradable sunscreen
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Native's Park ATV Adventure in Playa del Carmen Including Cenote Swim?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Native's Park ATV Adventure in Playa del Carmen Including Cenote Swim?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Native's Park ATV Adventure in Playa del Carmen Including Cenote Swim?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Native's Park ATV Adventure in Playa del Carmen Including Cenote Swim?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTulumCancunPlaya del Carmen4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanEco Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenEco Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelEco Tours - CozumelExtreme - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cenotes Sac ActunCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Mandala NightclubCancun Airport VIP LoungeDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)CoCo Bongo CancunCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xenses ParkCaptain Hook CancunJolly Roger Pirate ShipGarrafon Natural Reef ParkXoximilco CancunCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Xenotes Oasis MayaPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Interactive Aquarium Cancun