Are you interested in?
999 Tours & Activities
1745 Tours & Activities
Ventura Park Tours
11 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Use Mountain Climbing Equipment
Zipline circuit in the jungle
Snacks and Water Bottle (1st Park)
Worlds: Wet and Wild and Aaah!Ventura
Entrance to both Parks
Swim in a Cenote
Food and Drinks (Dish to choose and unlimited drinks (Second Park))
Transportation (Additional Price)
Photos (Extra cost)
Souvenirs and aditional drinks
Lockers and Towels (Extra cost)
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Monumento ruta de los cenotes, Quintana Roo Puerto Morelos - Leona Vicario, Quintana Roo, Mexico
2: Playa Coral (El Mirador II), Punta Nizuc - Cancún 700, Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Isla Mujeres Cozumel Tour Operator
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during LIVE 2 DAYS of Adrenaline and Fun in the Jungle and the Caribbean Sea. Entrance?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during LIVE 2 DAYS of Adrenaline and Fun in the Jungle and the Caribbean Sea. Entrance?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during LIVE 2 DAYS of Adrenaline and Fun in the Jungle and the Caribbean Sea. Entrance?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during LIVE 2 DAYS of Adrenaline and Fun in the Jungle and the Caribbean Sea. Entrance?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 168391P59
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancun4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanOvernight Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanMulti-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenOvernight Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenMulti-day Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelOvernight Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelMulti-day Tours - CozumelExtreme - CozumelWalking Tours - CozumelCategory
Cenotes Sac ActunCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Xotik-Ha EcoParkVentura ParkCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Captain Hook CancunMandala NightclubViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaLa Isla Shopping VillageCave of the Sleeping SharksCancun Airport VIP LoungeMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)CoCo Bongo CancunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkXoximilco CancunKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Xenses ParkJolly Roger Pirate Ship