Are you interested in?
1727 Tours & Activities
La Isla Shopping Village Tours
35 Tours & Activities
On the Water
903 Tours & Activities
30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Specialized bilingual pilot.
Helmet, Life jackets and Hoverboard
Guided Hoverboard session.
Bathrooms and showers included
Photos and Videos
Dock Fee 13 usd per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointCancun Lighthouse Restaurant, Blvd. Kukulcan 12.5, La Isla, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cancun and Chichen Itza Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during HOVERBOARD Adrenaline experience from Cancun for the best price?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during HOVERBOARD Adrenaline experience from Cancun for the best price?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during HOVERBOARD Adrenaline experience from Cancun for the best price?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during HOVERBOARD Adrenaline experience from Cancun for the best price?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 154260P79
Explore Similar Things to Do
Flyboarding Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCancunFlyboarding - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFlyboarding - Playa del CarmenFlyboarding - Isla HolboxCategory
Xoximilco CancunJolly Roger Pirate ShipDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Ventura ParkXenses ParkXenotes Oasis MayaMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cenotes Sac ActunMandala NightclubCancun Airport VIP LoungeCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Interactive Aquarium CancunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkLa Isla Shopping VillageEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Xotik-Ha EcoParkViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza