Are you interested in?
4 Tours & Activities
1001 Tours & Activities
1748 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Combine some of the Yucatan’s most thrilling experiences on a full-day ‘Gimme All’ adventure package at Selvatica that includes full access: try ziplines, a ropes course, bungee swing, parachute jump, zipline coaster, rollercoaster, self-drive ATVs, and cenote swimming. Since the activities are all inclusive, you don’t have to decide what you want to try in advance; once you’re inside Selvatica, enjoy the whole day to explore the adventure park.
- Try all the adventurous activities in Selvatica
- Stay energized with an included light lunch and water
- Explore the Yucatan jungle and a freshwater, underground river
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at hotels in Cancun or Playa del Carmen
Saved to wishlist!
Door to door shuttle
10 zip-line circuit
Aqua-zip (optional at last Zipline)
Tarzania (zipline coaster)
Jungle Coaster (rollercoaster)
Superflight (2 monster ziplines)
Polaris RZR or ATV
Swim in our private cenote (sinkhole)
Optional insurance fee (ATV USD$12)(POLARIS-USD$20)
Locker rental (USD$12) Souvenir includes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The meeting point is normally in the lobby of your hotel but there are some exceptions. The local partner will send you all the details about the pickup time and place once you have made your reservation. Your driver will be waiting for you in the assigned place. For easy recognition, they will be wearing a “Ventura” or "Selvatica" shirt and the local partner's name will also be printed on the van.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Here we have some tips to enjoy your adventure:
- Remember to use Comfortable clothes and shoes
- A change of clothes it's a good idea ... you are going to get dirty!
- Bring your swimsuit ... Cenote Time!
- Bring cash or credit card for photos, souvenirs and drinks!
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Selvatica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Selvatica Park Ziplines, Cenote, and ATV Tour From Cancun?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Selvatica Park Ziplines, Cenote, and ATV Tour From Cancun?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Selvatica Park Ziplines, Cenote, and ATV Tour From Cancun?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Selvatica Park Ziplines, Cenote, and ATV Tour From Cancun?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 7041P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTulumCancunCozumelPlaya del Carmen4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelExtreme - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Cave of the Sleeping SharksCenotes Sac ActunCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Xotik-Ha EcoParkMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipMandala NightclubInteractive Aquarium CancunLa Isla Shopping VillageCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Playa Norte (North Beach)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Xoximilco CancunCancun Airport VIP LoungeGarrafon Natural Reef ParkCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)