12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ensure an unforgettable vacation in the Yucatan with this comprehensive day trip from Cancun. You’re guided to several destinations, including two significant archaeological sites: Tulum and Coba. With a small group of 15 passengers, you’ll skip the crowds. Plunge into a cenote for a swim, indulge in a buffet lunch, and enjoy free time for shopping in Playa del Carmen.
- Entrance fees included with guided tours of Tulum and Coba
- Travel between destinations by minivan; lunch provided
- Swim in a cenote and shop in Playa del Carmen
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance to Tulum
Entrance to Coba
Entrance to Cenote
Walking tour in Playa del Carmen
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coba Tulum Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Tour to Coba, Playa del Carmen, Tulum and Cenote Swim Included?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Tour to Coba, Playa del Carmen, Tulum and Cenote Swim Included?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Tour to Coba, Playa del Carmen, Tulum and Cenote Swim Included?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Tour to Coba, Playa del Carmen, Tulum and Cenote Swim Included?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCancunPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Ventura ParkCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaInteractive Aquarium CancunXenses ParkPlaya Norte (North Beach)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xotik-Ha EcoParkPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipCoCo Bongo CancunKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) La Isla Shopping VillageMandala NightclubCave of the Sleeping SharksCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Xenotes Oasis MayaCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)