3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Welcome in a Mexican kermes with typical games, eskites and fresh waters.
Night tour by trajinera through the channels.
Tasting of typical dishes very representative of Mexico.
Open bar of tequila, beer, rum, vodka, fresh waters and soft drinks.
Live typical Mexican music groups: mariachi, norteño, anchero, marimba, pueblo band
On Tuesdays and Fridays, a party with the atmosphere and essence of the nineties at Xoximilco Retro.
On Thursdays, a musical tribute to the famous Mexican singer-songwriter Juan Gabriel.
A fun entertainer who will accompany you during the tour, setting the mood with games
Approximate duration: 3 hours of travel.
Other services (ATM and store).
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Xoximilco Cancun by Xcaret, Carretera Cancun - Chetumal, Km. 338. Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico, Cancun 77500 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Landing Tours Cancun
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Entrance to Xoximilco?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Entrance to Xoximilco?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Entrance to Xoximilco?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Entrance to Xoximilco?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 236622P35
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksCancunTheme Parks - Riviera Maya & the YucatanAttractions & Museums - Riviera Maya & the YucatanTheme Parks - Playa del CarmenAttractions & Museums - Playa del CarmenTheme Parks - Isla HolboxAttractions & Museums - Isla HolboxCategory
Jolly Roger Pirate ShipCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)CoCo Bongo CancunXoximilco CancunCave of the Sleeping SharksDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Ventura ParkKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)La Isla Shopping VillageCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Xenotes Oasis MayaCancun Airport VIP LoungeGarrafon Natural Reef ParkEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xenses ParkInteractive Aquarium Cancun