9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited snorkeling in the cove with free use of the equipment and a free tube.
Rim ride down the river.
El Mirador Lighthouse with 360 ° views at 40 m height and slide down.
Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. at 11:30 a.m.
Snacks and buffet lunch from 11:30 a.m. at 5:30 pm.
Unlimited non-alcoholic drinks and domestic open bar.
Adventure World: rope games, zip lines and jumps from 5 meters high.
Tour of trails in the middle of the jungle.
Cenotes, caves and grottos.
The Meliponario and the Nursery.
Special games for the little ones in the Children's World.
Life jackets, floating tires and bicycles.
Use of lockers, toilets, showers, changing rooms and a towel.
Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops at additional cost).
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Xel-Ha, Carretera Chetumal Puerto Juarez Km 240, Cancun 77780 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Landing Tours Cancun
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Entrance to Xel-ha?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Entrance to Xel-ha?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Entrance to Xel-ha?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Entrance to Xel-ha?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 236622P30
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksCancunTheme Parks - Riviera Maya & the YucatanAttractions & Museums - Riviera Maya & the YucatanTheme Parks - Playa del CarmenAttractions & Museums - Playa del CarmenTheme Parks - Isla HolboxAttractions & Museums - Isla HolboxCategory
Captain Hook CancunLa Isla Shopping VillageXenotes Oasis MayaCave of the Sleeping SharksPlaya Norte (North Beach)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Interactive Aquarium CancunCancun Airport VIP LoungeXenses ParkKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)CoCo Bongo CancunCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Jolly Roger Pirate ShipCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Xotik-Ha EcoParkDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaGarrafon Natural Reef Park