9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Swim and snorkel at El Cielo, Palancar, and Colombia reefs on this Cozumel day cruise from Cancun and the Riviera Maya. All transport including hotel pickup and drop-off and ferries are included, along with your lunch and drinks, meaning you have more time to focus on the sun and sea instead. White sands and reefs full of wildlife await.
- Book a Cozumel cruise online to save time on your Riviera Maya vacation
- Discover the rich marine life at the coral reefs of Colombia and Palancar
- Enjoy ample time to snorkel at El Cielo, and have lunch on the beach
- Save space in your day bag and use the onboard snorkel equipment
Saved to wishlist!
Round Transportation service from your Hotel
Ferry Ticket and Boat trip
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Visit to 2 different reefs
Visit to "El Cielo"
Dock Fee (50 pesos per person)
Photos and souvenirs
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Welcome to our Experience!
We offer transportation from your hotel in Cancun, Puerto morelos, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya.
We will confirm the pick up time based on your hotel location after confirming, so please inform us the name of your hotel to provide you all the information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun and Chichen Itza Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day El Cielo Tour in Cozumel with Transportation?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day El Cielo Tour in Cozumel with Transportation?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day El Cielo Tour in Cozumel with Transportation?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day El Cielo Tour in Cozumel with Transportation?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day El Cielo Tour in Cozumel with Transportation
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSailingSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunTulumPlaya del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSailing - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenSailing - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - CozumelSailing - CozumelSnorkeling - CozumelCategory
Xotik-Ha EcoParkGarrafon Natural Reef ParkInteractive Aquarium CancunCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) CoCo Bongo CancunXenses ParkCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaVentura ParkXenotes Oasis MayaMandala NightclubCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)La Isla Shopping VillageXoximilco CancunCenotes Sac ActunEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Airport VIP Lounge