9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Round Transportation service from your Hotel
Ferry Ticket and Boat trip
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Visit to 2 different reefs & Visit to "El Cielo"
Dock Fee (50 pesos per person)
Tips and Souvenirs
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Welcome to our Experience!
We offer transportation from your hotel in Cancun, Puerto morelos, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya.
We will confirm the pick up time based on your hotel location after confirming, so please inform us the name of your hotel to provide you all the information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun and Chichen Itza Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Come to visit "El Cielo" at Cozumel with this complete Snorkeling Adventure?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Come to visit "El Cielo" at Cozumel with this complete Snorkeling Adventure?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Come to visit "El Cielo" at Cozumel with this complete Snorkeling Adventure?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Come to visit "El Cielo" at Cozumel with this complete Snorkeling Adventure?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
SailingSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTulumCancunPlaya del CarmenSailing - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSailing - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenSailing - CozumelSnorkeling - CozumelCategory
Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Cenotes Sac ActunXoximilco CancunCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Captain Hook CancunVentura ParkCancun Airport VIP LoungeCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Xotik-Ha EcoParkMandala NightclubCave of the Sleeping SharksCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Xenses ParkPlaya Norte (North Beach)