6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Visit a Mayan village
Hotel Pick up / Drop off
Dinner Show ( mayan ball game show)
Red or white wine during dinner
Tips and souvenirs
Tricycle $6 USD
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun hotel zone ,but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.
The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring a Change of clothes and comfortable shoes
- Eat before the tour, dinner is at about 6 p.m.
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen and repellent for insects.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Exclusive Agency Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coba Sunset Tour - Incredible Experience Full of Tradition In Mayan Villages?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Coba Sunset Tour - Incredible Experience Full of Tradition In Mayan Villages?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coba Sunset Tour - Incredible Experience Full of Tradition In Mayan Villages?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coba Sunset Tour - Incredible Experience Full of Tradition In Mayan Villages?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 153361P25
Explore Similar Things to Do
Craft Classes Dining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeCancunCraft Classes - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDining Experiences - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCraft Classes - Playa del CarmenDining Experiences - Playa del CarmenCraft Classes - Isla HolboxDining Experiences - Isla HolboxCategory
Xenses ParkCaptain Hook CancunCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Playa Norte (North Beach)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Airport VIP LoungeInteractive Aquarium CancunMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Xenotes Oasis MayaEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaLa Isla Shopping VillageCenotes Sac ActunCave of the Sleeping SharksCoCo Bongo Cancun