1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotel Zone Salsa o Bachata Lessons Tour, Blvd. Kukulcan 9, Punta Cancun, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up if you are near the beach or in the hotel zone. It is possible to arrive by public transport or taxi to the different places where we give give our classes.
- Cancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
- Cancun Riviera Maya, Marina Adventure Bay, Boulevard Kukulkan Km 6.5, Playa Tortugas, Zona Hotelera Carretera km 6, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Bring your water or drink of choice
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number that we can find you easily if you need a pick-up
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salsa Lessons Steve
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ✋Cancun Salsa or Bachata Dance lesson from Cancun Playa del Carmen Riviera Maya?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during ✋Cancun Salsa or Bachata Dance lesson from Cancun Playa del Carmen Riviera Maya?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ✋Cancun Salsa or Bachata Dance lesson from Cancun Playa del Carmen Riviera Maya?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ✋Cancun Salsa or Bachata Dance lesson from Cancun Playa del Carmen Riviera Maya?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 151786P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dance Lessons Classes & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesCancunDance Lessons - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDance Lessons - Playa del CarmenDance Lessons - Isla HolboxCategory
Garrafon Natural Reef ParkCave of the Sleeping SharksMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Mandala NightclubVentura ParkCaptain Hook CancunLa Isla Shopping VillageViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cenotes Sac ActunXenotes Oasis MayaCancun Airport VIP LoungeInteractive Aquarium CancunDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Playa Norte (North Beach)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)