12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy personalized attention and a flexible itinerary on this jam-packed full-day tour that hits all of the famous Mayan sites around the Riviera Maya. With private transportation from Riviera Maya or Cancun, visit Chichen Itza, Ek Balam, and the Ik Kil cenote with a dedicated guide. All entrance fees included.
- Private tour for just you and your party
- No need to rent a car, all transportation provided
- Get in-depth knowledge about the sites through your guide's commentary
- Door-to-door pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Professional certificated private guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation by comfortable, air-conditioned private vehicle
Sweet snack, water, soft drinks & 2 cans of beer/per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For this private tour pick up from any accommodation (vacation rentals, hostel, hotel, etc) in Cancun, Riviera Maya, Playa Del Carmen or Tulum is included in the price.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OlMar Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Chichen Itza, Ek Balam, and Ik Kil Cenote, Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Chichen Itza, Ek Balam, and Ik Kil Cenote, Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Chichen Itza, Ek Balam, and Ik Kil Cenote, Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Chichen Itza, Ek Balam, and Ik Kil Cenote, Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Jolly Roger Pirate ShipCaptain Hook CancunXoximilco CancunPlaya Norte (North Beach)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Xenotes Oasis MayaViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCoCo Bongo CancunInteractive Aquarium CancunMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Garrafon Natural Reef ParkXenses ParkLa Isla Shopping VillageMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)