- 3-hour pirate dinner cruise from Cancun
- Open bar and dancing on deck
- Enjoy contests, shows, and a sea battle
- See the Caribbean coast at night
- Choose from a selection of menus
Departure & Return
Blvd. Kukulcán km.5, Z.H.Cancún
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
In a climate-controlled saloon, sit down to the dinner of your choice: options include lobster tail, surf & turf, a New York-style steak, or grilled chicken, and all meals come with steamed vegetables, sides, dessert, and access to the salad bar.
There will be contests, dancing, and entertainment as you sail along the Caribbean coast, as well as dancing on an outdoor deck. The grand finale, though, is when a second ship pulls alongside the galleon for a full-scale pirate battle with swords and pistols drawn. Watch the action as cannons area readied and fired, and pirates jump from the masts to join the brawl on deck. At the end of the 3-hour dinner cruise, your galleon will return to shore (and the modern world), where this tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- It is essential to present official identification of the reservation holder to take the tour (official identification or Passport) .
- For people who may have a reaction to strobe lights, it is advisable not to board the boat or to notify us before boarding so that we can accommodate you in areas where you will not be affected.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- In some areas spaces may not inquire 1.5 meters distance
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 110 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Hook Barco Pirata Pirate Ship
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Captain Hook: Pirate Show and Dinner Cruise in Cancun.