You may also like
- 4.5-hour snorkeling and sightseeing trip to Isla Mujeres
- Pickup and drop-off at Cancun hotels
- Snacks and open bar on board
- Snorkeling equipment included
Departure & Return
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Board your clean, comfortable boat for a sailing trip over the turquoise waters offshore. Stop for snorkeling (all gear provided) among the marine life that inhabits the surrounding reefs.
Back on board, dig in to chips, guacamole, and salsa, and sip drinks from an open bar. The staff on board is there to ensure your comfort and enjoyment.
Go ashore on the island of Isla Mujeres, where you'll spend free time exploring on your own. Head back to the mainland around 4pm, then enjoy convenient drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dock fee and Ocean National Park tax are not included ($13US per person, to be paid at check-in)
- If you require transportation to any hotel in the Riviera Maya, please quote price as it has additional cost
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 31 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Riviera Maya Travel Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Sailing Trip to Isla Mujeres from Cancun.
- "Highly recommend to rent the golf carts as although the island is small, it's a large area to cover by foot when you only have about 2 hours." See review
- "The drive to the dock was also less than ideal , the driver was trying to make up for lost time, but that meant speeding and weaving more than was probably safe." See review
- "Just be warned, if you're not a strong swimmer, don't plan on the scuba portion." See review