- Bring a towel and wear biodegradable sunblock and closed-toe shoes
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned van
- Purified bottled water is provided
- Roundtrip transportation from your hotel is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed, means you need to go for a special meeting point, please let us know in which hotel are you gonna stay so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the meeting point and pick up time. This service has two different schedules, the first one is for a morning tour and the pick up for Cancun is between 7:30 am to 8:30 am, for Playa del Carmen and Tulum is between 7:00 to 8:50 and the second is for a noon tour and the pick up for Cancun is between 11:30 am to 12:30 pm and for Playa and Tulum is between 11:00 am to 12:55 pm. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Travel Connection Tour Operator
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Best ATV Tour, Ziplines and Cenote Swim with Lunch and Transport Included .
- "Buy some water shoes too if don’t want to swim barefoot." See review
- "Bring insect repellent and sunscreen as you are in the jungle are bugs are everywhere!" See review
- "FYI wear swim suit under clothing, bring a hair covering (muddy-ATV), wear water shoes and outer clothing you don’t mind getting muddy." See review