Departure & Return
Tour meeting point is at the Nose Hill Viewpoint off 14th St. NW. The entry point by car is off 14th St. NW, 1 km south of 64th Ave. NW & 1.3 km north of the Calgary Winter Club. As you turn west off 14th Street, follow gravel road up hill to the left, meet guide at the Nose Hill sign with a map.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Unfortunately there are no public washrooms available in Nose Hill Park.
- Recommended only for those who can walk approximately 2 to 3 km on a dirt trail over uneven terrain while on the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Many Chief Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Siksikaitsitapi Medicine Wheel Tour of Calgary's Nose Hill.